You don’t need to pay dealership prices to properly care for your car. It is proven that maintenance can save you money in the long run and on gas as well. Our service team 35 years of specialized experience to keep your car happy and healthy.
- Oil changes
- Timing belt services
- Tire mounting and balancing
- 30/60/90k services
- Spark plugs
- Air filters
- and much, much more…
We are known for our Subaru performance upgrades mostly, but also do upgrades on many other makes and models out there… Mitsubishi EVO and DSM, Nissan 240/350/370/GT-R, MINI Cooper S, Ford Fiesta/Focus, Mazda Miata/3/MazdaSpeed, new Subaru/Toyota BRZ/FR-S and more…
- Injectors/Fuel pump
- Suspension – struts/springs, coilovers, control arms, sway bars, etc.
- Brakes – pads, rotors, calipers, lines, etc.
- Engine building – pistons, rods, heads, cams, etc.
- Transmission building – gear sets, final drive, differentials, etc.
- Engine swaps
- Wheels and tires
Race Preparation and Service
Team Broken has 15 years combined race experience, mostly with US rally, but have started to move into drifting, hill climb, road race and time attack. We can build your race car from the ground up, while providing knowledge and guidance through the process. Servicing at events or test days is another piece to racing that many have difficulty finding a proper crew for. We provide this to our customers for events all over North America and even the world. In the 2012 season we have crewed for teams at all the Rally-America National events, WRC Mexico and some road race events. We are planned to be in Canada, Poland and Austria as well this race season.
- Roll cage fabrication
- Seam/Stitch welding
- Pre/Post event preparation
- Event services and team support
- Body shop
- Vinyl wraps
- and all posted above in Performance Upgrades and Maintenance…
- Braid, DMS, MSI, VP Racing, DMack, RaceTech, Stilo, HANS, RallyCore rally computers/intercoms, and many, many more race products available…